skip to main | skip to sidebar

{Trisha Lynn}

some of my favorite things

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quote of the Week {january 24}

at 11:05 PM

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

I clicked over on your blog from facebook, and it's so fun to see your pics!! I love that you still plan weddings, you always had such great ideas at BYU!!! So fun!

January 15, 2009 at 6:36 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am...

My photo
Trisha
I am a single gal living in Los Angeles. After viewing countless blogs, I wanted to start my own. I plan weddings & events for a living for a fabulous company {The Hidden Garden}. More info to follow...
View my complete profile

My Blogger Friends

  • A Glimpse Into Our Chaos
  • Baiamonte’s Home Page
  • Cheryl's Couch
  • Danny & Lisa Clinger & Family
  • Getting to Know the "Noses"
  • JBeany
  • Jims Daily Update
  • Miss Renee's Wild Ride
  • More About Sara
  • Ryan and Laurel
  • Steve & Britt
  • Steve, Whitney & Jack
  • Taufer Family
  • The Jensen Family
  • The Mosley Family
  • The Smith Clan

Take a Peek

  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • "Do Something Creative Every Day" {Paper Source}
      • Arizona Love {my other family}
      • Quote of the Week {january 24}
      • Pink Frosted Goodness
      • JHT
      • Perfectly cute prints
      • Oh, how I love pretty cake stands...
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Blog Envy

  • Hostess with the Mostess - Entertaining with a Modern Twist
  • Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog