Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh, how I love pretty cake stands...

After my recent visit to Home Goods {one of my favorite places}, I realized I have a true cake stand obsession. They all scream out to me from the shelves as I walk by. I, of course, have no use for all the different sizes and colors and shapes... but, I can't resist taking one home every now and then. My newest one is a ruffled edge white stand, very girly & pretty. I even displayed cookies on them last night for a gathering at my house, and I was so happy to see it have its debut. I can't wait to bake one of the famous Smith Family almond cakes that will display so perfectly on it. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Heather said...

the first step is admitting you have a problem... :)

Whit and Steve said...

Yay!! I love cute cake stands too!! I'm so glad you joined the world of blogging. Keep the posts coming!! XOXO

Amy said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with collecting cake stands. Some people collect baseball cards and they stay in a box gathering dust. Cake stands, however, can be out on display all the time, showcasing cakes or not. :)