Sunday, January 25, 2009

Arizona Love {my other family}




I am so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and to call family. Some people go through life without having a single person in their life that mean as much to them as this one family does to me! I spent the best New Year celebration with the DiPadova family. I could not have imagined a holiday season without them. I can't believe it's been almost 12 years since we met, and I couldn't imagine my life without them in it. Thank you LInda, Nick, Danielle, Rob, Nikki, Shane, Nick, Mike, Holly & all the beautiful kiddies for making my trip to Arizona so fun. I can't wait to see you all soon!

2 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

You are lucky!! They are a really fun family!! But they are lucky to have you as their friend too, as we all our!! I saw Nikki's pictures from their trip in her blog. It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad we got to see you over the Holidays too! Thanks again for making the trip! We love you! XOXO

Mosley Family said...

Ahhhhh...stop it!!! You are officially adopted in! We love you too! you are the best! Hope you are doing well. And P.S. I love that you have a blog.