Friday, March 27, 2009

My Debut (KTLA)

I've always had this hidden dream to be on TV as a host, reporter, anchor, etc. Today, I got to... well... watch the KTLA Morning Show from the set. The Hidden Garden (my work) created a beautiful spring set for their spring fashion segment. It was very interesting to watch the working of a news set, and just observe all the details. So, I didn't make my big break yet... but, maybe one step closer. Take a look at the beautiful spring set and my picture with Lawrence Zarian "The Fashion Guy".

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good choice on the cute outfit for the day you meet the fashion guy!

Whit and Steve said...

So cute! I love the hidden garden and miss my days of visiting you there!! But I miss you more! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Trish,
just reading your blog makes me want to see you on your own TV show.You are camera friendly!!!

kz